Our core belief is that the practice of sports, combined with the appropriate level of coaching, will prepare you to make informed choices for living a healthy, balanced and fulfilled life, as well as achieve your performance goals. By doing so, you are going to attain many benefits, including:
- Adopt good nutritional practices,
- develop cardiovascular endurance,
- feel more energetic / alert in your regular life,
- increase cognitive ability,
- sleep better,
- release stress,
- delay the onset of aging,
- be in tune with your body and develop the ability to recognize changes,
- expand your social network and increase your community involvement, and
- provide an example for others to follow.
Our objective is to facilitate your attainment of these benefits by becoming your partner in the process. The starting point of our coaching methodology is to obtain a detailed profile of your current state, which will then be used to mutually define realistic objectives. Once agreement about the path forward is reached, a unique program -not just a training plan- will be developed, with the objective of providing you with the necessary information, support structure and training plans that will constitute the foundation in the journey to achieving balance in your life through the practice of sports.
Our philosophy is based on the understanding that each program needs to be individually tailored to meet the athlete for which it is intended, and that for a successful partnership to be established, the following five (5) elements must be addressed:
- Baseline: State-of-the-art assessments conducted right at key points during the journey, help in identifying effectiveness of the training approach and applying adjustments to the training program.
- Education: Filtering the noise from the variety of opinions available out there, and providing unbiased opinions in all the aspects related to the sport, based on experience.
- Analysis: Monitor progress using scientific approach to capturing qualitative and quantitative facts.
- Communication: Honest and timely exchange of information about both, objective and subjective effects of training, as well as changes in personal circumstances help adjust the training program.
- Support: Provide professional expertise and counselling in all aspects during the training journey.